Once you’ve finished writing your book, it’s time to think about publishing. With Chapterly, you don’t need to worry about creating print-ready files, or generating ebooks for distribution. Our smart technology takes care of everything for you, so all that’s left is to choose the perfect cover. Picking the right cover might seem daunting—you’re a writer, not an artist!—but a good cover will attract readers, tell them what your book is about, and encourage them to buy.
With Chapterly’s e-course on designing your book cover, you’ll learn the secrets to creating a professional book cover that will stand up to the competition. Learn the design tips that tell readers exactly what your book is about, and how to make your cover stand out from the crowd.
Over the course of five short lessons, you’ll also learn how to source the right image and fonts for your cover, from understanding stock photo licenses to choosing print-ready resolutions. Finally, bring the whole cover together with the right sizes and formats for every online and print distributor.
Just look what you can learn on your lunch break:
● How genre affects book cover design
● Understanding copyright and Creative Commons
● Stock image licenses: royalty-free and rights managed
● How to choose the right fonts
● Font licenses: public domain, GNU GPL, and rights managed
● Key elements of good cover design
● Print resolutions and dimensions